Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Give Up This Old Belief.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Reject the New Normal

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."   
So, here we are.  It is June and we've been dealing with Pandemonium 2020 based on a lot of confusing, and somewhat weak evidence of a new illness presentation since March.  When the surrogate test used to diagnose someone with Covid is not supposed to be used for diagnostic purposes, we are using poor science to disrupt our lives.  I certainly hope you are taking good care of your health and not feeling as if you at the mercy of uncontrollable forces within the environment. 
And get that horrible saying our of your head.  Reject it.  
The New Normal is not a life I am willing to take on.
There's Something MUCH MUCH Better
I am using the above quote to remind us that catchy slogans may be cute, but also they can be detrimental. 
"Sometimes you feel like a nut...." is funny.  The New Normal is not. 
I believe the New Normal is a term we can use to describe the pitiful health of our fellow citizens.  Therefore, as a doctor (which means teacher in Latin) I will explain to people how we got here, and we did it to ourselves.  
You see, the U.S. has the worst health compared to 10 of the wealthiest nations (The Commonwealth Fund). We are number 11, even though we spend the most money.  In reality, all that money buys us nothing.  If an expensive computer didn't do what you wanted it to do, you would return it.  You would be a dissatisfied customer.
Another sobering statistic is 45% of adults have at least one chronic disease.  I don't even want to know how many of the remaining 55% have multiple chronic conditions that consist of heart disease, cancer, stroke, COPD, and diabetes.   
If this is the New Normal, I reject it.  I am not a part of that. 
The recent rash of illness across the country has people talking about the chronic co-morbidities that have been around for  many decades.  This is nothing new.  Our attention on it is new.  So, I don't mind that.  I am glad this is the popular conversation. 
My practice members have an awesome opportunity to learn how to move, feed, and talk to their brains.  They learn how to master the master system, to live the best life possible, full of adventure and confidence. 
The BFA Protocol, Brain First Always, focuses on brain boosting.  Today, the world full of modern stress. We must make peace with it.  Much of our modern approaches have not given us health.  
Chiropractic is an old approach.  And what's old is new again.  That's a saying I can stand behind.  
You already have the tools.  You were born with the tools.  I teach you how to use your tools proficiently. 
This recent world event has been crazy.  I bet leaders will admit the mistakes many years from now.  I also expect there to be lawsuits and a new grassroots movement to protect our health freedom and break up the medical monopoly that has performed poorly.
Don't be a part of the New Normal.  Stand on the other side of stubborn.  I'll be standing there with you. 
BFA Coaching is available now. 
Follow my YouTube Channel and Podcasts: "Brain Snob"
Call me for a personal, customized brain healing plan.
Discover what makes you tick, not just what makes you tick. 
It's meaningful and rewarding. 
We need your full participation in the world. 

No comments: