Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Friday, August 15, 2008

Chiropractic Works Because Something is Right, Not Wrong



I am valuable and everything I do reflects on how much I value myself.

Be excited. The human body partners up with its innate intelligence to allow you to be the best person you can be.

The best part is chiropractic enhances what is already great. Too many people today are down on themselves for various reasons which aggravates their health.

Do you look at life as getting better or getting worse?

I make it a point to teach people how to get reacquainted with their bodies. We know folks who have never been adjusted and they have so many imbalances in their lives. It is very evident in the way they hold themselves up, treat themselves, and make decisions.

This is the aspect of wellness that is not as popular. Wellness is not nutrition, and exercise, and yoga. Wellness is mind-set that says, "I am valuable and everything I do reflects on how much I value myself."

People who do not get adjusted regularly, but finally decide to try it have an important job of working around the permanent damage that may have taken hold due to long term subluxations. It can be a long process. I've seen people get adjusted for over one or two years before they finally felt "comfortable" in their bodies. It is worth working for because being comfortable means you have more confidence. I want everyone to be confident in their innate intelligence which fuels their personal power.

Remember,
You get to choose.

See you at the table...the adjusting table.

---Dr. Lisa
Your Health Freedom Coach

.....................................
The Boggest Epidemic Missed by the CDC, FDA, & AMA.
..........................................

No comments: