Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Monday, August 25, 2008

Labor Day: A Time to Honor Your Vocational Passions


Dear Practice Members:

As I near the 13th anniversary of my decision to become a chiropractor (Labor Day weekend, ironically), I have been reflecting on the many people who have enriched my path such as my teachers and practice members.

I’ve listened to people tell me what they think is chiropractic. I’ve talked to people about the potential of a chiropractic adjustment, but it can’t be conveyed in words. It has to be experienced.

I’ve talked to people who wouldn’t give chiropractic a 2nd thought and still I adjust people who have been with my practice since the early days of my portable table in my truck.

Regardless of where you are on your wellness journey, I ask you to reflect on an awesome thought:

Imagine what the world will be like when every man, woman, and child is getting adjusted…without limits or hesitation because of age, occupation, insurance rules, unfounded fears or prejudice.

It is all because the adjustment lets the real you shine through.

I invite you to let your physical-ness and passions awaken and flourish.

Everyone.

Remember,
You get to choose.

See you at the table…the adjusting table.
Dr. Lisa

No comments: