Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Set Yourself Free

 Hi Health Seekers!


Glad you're here.  Make it a good week, good month, good year, and more...

Just want to focus briefly on the most important ingredient to changing your health, and that is to keep expanding your mind.

Poor health, means stuckness.  How's that for a word?  You are stuck.

The nervous system gets stuck, that's for sure. 

The first line of my mission statement is that I want to expose people to life saving information.  And it tends to be the opposite of what we grew up believing.  When I encourage you to expand your mind, I ask you to consider letting go of an earlier belief, especially if it is keeping you stuck in a health situation you are unhappy about. 

I'm not going to go into all the outdated and un-serving ideas here in this blog.  Come on in and we'll chat about it. The life saving information has to deal with stopping the stressful things that are causing harm to the body.  

If you check out my latest video: How to Ruin an Adjustment, I mention the 4 popular stresses I see in my office on a daily basis. (And it's not back pain, but they are related.)

1- Starving the body

2- Skipping Standard Process

3- Continuous exposures to stressful encounters

4- Giving away the best of yourself to the wrong people, wrong jobs, etc. 

I am happy to adjust everyone's spines.  It is a craft I have worked on for decades.  But the people who benefit the most from their adjustments are the ones who reconsider old ideas that have set them up negatively.  

Only you can heal yourself.  Only you can expand your mind.  We can help each other.  We can support each other, but in the end all your healing comes from you. 

There are times when you are too exhausted and fatigued to jump start the process.  So let's talk about getting a few Vagus-Reset STAR Sessions.

Visit my Patreon Channel and take the entire BFA Protocol Video Course.  



No comments: