Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Doctors Who Jumped Ship: When Doctors Need Their Own Security Detail (Part 10)

 


I listen to podcasts while I walk my dog.  I download them onto an old cell phone that I can't ruin, since it already has a cracked screen.  Lately I've been uninterested in the recent feeds so I searched for some of my favorite peeps who give informative talks.  

I found an older interview from June 4, 2018 with Dr. Suzanne Humphries. You will recall I wrote about her in part 5 of Doctors Who Jumped Ship. 

Suzanne Humphries Jumped Ship

Doctors Who Jumped Ship

What perked my interest is her personal story about receiving death threats back in 2018.  I had read about it briefly a while back, but listening to her talk about the poor investigating of her complaint and her announcement that she now has her own private security made me realize how important these outspoken doctors are. 

Even Dr. Andrew Kaufman mentions he knows his life could be in danger.

What you must know about them is their resolve to keep going.  They have an inner strength that is so impressive.  Would I carry on with such optimism?  Would I have the courage to do the same?  I only write about this on my blog.  I have a small audience.  I have a fair amount of confidence when I am talking to others who agree with me.  I am happy to talk with folks who show a genuine interest is hearing my side of the story.  

We are living in a country that espouses free speech.  We are allowed a second opinion.  Or is that not the case?

When you need your own private security for telling the truth about medical procedures that cause harm, what has happened to society?  

We want health.  

We don't want to be mislead.  

And we don't want to be sickened because the truth is hidden.  


Continue your search for real empowering information.  You may be surprised how easily we've been fooled for generations. 

Thank you for reading.  I plan to stay positive and upbeat.  Healthy people are able to assert themselves.  And you need that in a country where the culture has drifted away from common sense and self autonomy.  

Chiropractic is the brain healer.  We need you fully involved in making the world a better place.  See you at the table...the chiropractic table. 



No comments: