Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Thursday, April 18, 2019

I Was Sick and Thought It Was Normal

Here are three videos I made talking about my personal story.  I experienced a number of small breakthroughs, that helped my improve my health before they became health breakdowns.

I talk about my reaction to my first adjustment. I also talk about my desire to deliver better mental health care services with chiropractic, the early chiropractic mental hospitals, the current addictions centers that utilize chiropractic, and how the Winsor Autopsies influenced my decision to pursue chiropractic.

Check out the videos below:

Older blog posts I mention in the videos.
Older blog post: Chiropractic Saved Me

Older blog post:  Chiropractic's Mental Illness Cure

Older blog post:  Dr. Winsor Changed My Life

Older blog post:  What Do I Call Myself? (Is Their Still a Genie in the Bottle?)

PART 1


PART 2
PART 3

No comments: