Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

PCD is the best deal in town


I am constantly going over the demographics of who is coming to the office and how I can get more people interested in chiropractic as their first choice in health care before resorting to drugs and surgery.

I don't have a lot of faith in health care reform because the bureaucratic hoops we will all have to jump through will be worse. Everyone's best bet is to stay healthy and practice a lot of prevention.

I've been looking at other chiropractic discount programs to see how they compare and I must say Preferred Chiropractic Doctor (PCD) stands out as the best. I haven't found any other program that is less than $30 a year for an individual. I've even seen some that tell me what to charge. Others require auto debit from bank accounts.

While chiropractic is still covered under some insurance plans, it only pays for short term pain. This does not do much for our long term health. One of my chiropractic mentors always tells his practice members: "Keep coming once a week until one of us dies." He's got the right idea. Now that I've been adjusting the same people for ten years,I see the difference between consistent chiropractic and sporadic chiropractic.

Cash chiropractic is the best chiropractic. Only you and I decide what is best for your long term health. Not a third party who doesn't know you and care about you.

This year will be my 15th year of getting regular adjustments myself. It has made a wonderful difference in my life. Eirne has been getting adjusted since he was 4 days old and he was such an easy baby.

Please let others know how easy it is to get under chiropractic care.

See you at the table...the adjusting table.

To all my practice members: thank you for your enthusiasm.

--Dr. Lisa
Your Health Freedom Advocate

Vist PCD Here

No comments: