Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chiropractor Highlight: Dr. Joe Dispenza Creates His Day

If you remember the movie What the Bleep Do We Know…Dr. Joe Dispenza talked about creating his day. I think of his words every morning and decide how I want to create my day. I can hear his voice in my head and I know he is doing the same thing, in a few hours because he probably lives in a different time zone.

If it’s been a while since you saw the movie, here is a link to the transcript. It is an inspiring way to look at the ultimate power you truly have in your life. This interview is the most requested part of the film which shows how moving his ideas are.

He has a book out called Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind. I haven’t read it yet, but it is next on my list. I’ll give you my review when I do.
Enjoy.

I Create My Day Interview

******************************

ENERGY REVOLUTION

No comments: