Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Monday, December 05, 2005

I'ts Over In A Flash

Thanksgiving came and went. I realized this when dinner was over and I was looking at a pile of dirty dishes. All the planning, shopping, and baking for one meal seemed to take up so much time. The meal was eaten in less than half an hour. I spent all my time in the kitchen, barely talking to my family. I don’t want to treat Christmas this way. I have three weeks to plan for it without stressing. I can plan appropriate activities and discard any old ideas I have about expectations. If you want to do the same thing, keep your new goals on the forefront of your mind. Reflect on them at least twice a day. This helps you stay within your means, physically, mentally, and financially. Merry Christmas.

No comments: