Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Wednesday, June 09, 2021

New Member Orientation Video (2021 Version)


 Welcome to the office website.  Thank you for taking the time to watch my introduction to chiropractic for expanding your life experience. 

I look forward to hearing your personal story.  I speak a bit of the 4 life impacts that led me on my own health journey. 

1- Hitting my head at age 5.  How did that affect me in later years?

2- The death of two grandparents when I was in 6th grade and the anxiety that followed.

3- Later, in 10th grade, my other grandmother suffered a stroke. 

4- My demoralizing dissatisfaction working as a mental health therapist. 

Questions to ask yourself?

Are you falling through the cracks when it comes to your health care?

Are you aware of the 7 Living Principles that can explain why you don't always feel good?

What does chiropractic have to do with heart disease and polio?

Ready to Upgrade Your Journey?

Call 315-277-1362
 

No comments: