Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Language / Belief Barrier -- Pick the Side that Promotes Growth


 I've been living in my own world lately.  One reason: being anywhere other than a grocery store is shunned right now.  If it weren't for  visiting friends  at each others' homes, life might be extra isolating.  

On a side note, home entertaining was probably more common a generation ago.  People enjoyed close contact.  They were not glued to the TV.  Fancy dinners were not needed.  You only had to gather in the living room, kitchen or porch.  We shared information face to face.  We did not listen to biased voices we now call news anchors.  We trusted each other because we knew each other's personal stories.  We even worshiped together at the same local church. 

I have cocooned myself away from the fear and dogma of the germ theory.  It's just not how I wish to live. My office is a place where you can let your hair down and not feel as if fearful eyes are glaring at you.  You come in, reignite your spine's gateway to the brain, and go on living a purposeful life. 

That's what  my office is all about. 

I have avoided the inflated numbers when we know the test is inappropriate.  I won't watch the sensationalized news that focuses on the outrageous.  

If you revisit an earlier post from June 13, 2020, you will recall this quote:

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."   
Philip K. Dick

The words we pick make a difference. And this quote is still timely.  I've said in the office you don't want to lose weight, but lose inflammation.  It changes your outlook.  I've said you don't age, but you have more time to accrue toxins. Makes the goal more reasonable, yes?  You have more empowerment, yes?

I'm so done with the self preservation I've put myself through.  At times, I prefer to keep to myself rather than get sucked into the vibration of fear.  But part of me needs to go out there and help people melt away their fears.

How do we change people's opinions if we don't slowly chip away at their long held beliefs?    The belief barrier is very strong, yet this is an important time to ask the hard questions.  What if information you relied on for a long time has not actually served you?  Will you admit it?


When is it a good time to avoid people?

When is it a good time to engage people?

What is the balance?

When entering the "Feed Your Brain" Doorway, I ask you to stand firmly in your belief about the body's ability to self heal, so you can treat your body well.

Then, you are called to understand and admit you may be doing harm to your body.  You are open to clearing your plate of health facts that may turn out to be "old wives' tales."  Possibly you just weren't aware of the toxicity in the world.  Both mental and physical toxicity.  Even our body creates internal toxins as part of metabolic processes.  An inability to detox adds to the problem. 

Don't let the belief barrier hold you back from your best healing.  Be open to a state of growth, self improvement.  Allow your language to change to the positive spirit of self healing and self nurturing.  

It's not easy.  That's why I write about so much. It takes a new commitment. But it's worth the "growing pains."

Heal your Burn Out



No comments: