Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Controlled by Confidence

Hello patients and practice members:

The Better Living Choices Newsletter is going to change a little bit. I will type an entry every day. That forces me to think about fresh topics daily. The entries will also be shorter. I want your interaction. You can influence the direction of the topics. Feel free to comment at the bottom of each entry or send an email to drhomic@createpurpose.com. If you send an email. Thanks.

Controlled By Confidence

On occasion, I look back at some of the things I did when I was younger. Many times I have said, "Thank goodness I learned my lesson from that?"

Have you done things as a result of poor confidence? It happens...Luckily, we able to change. So, we are controlled by our own confidence. We are inspired by our own confidence.

Chiropractic provides a confidence that many people are still looking for. Some people may not think that type of confidence is possible.

I am talking about confidence in our bodies, confidence in our abilities. Confidence in healing is a great gift, but there are many who do not believe it is for them. Do you have a theory why that may be? We all have the capability to heal ourselves and thrive. We also have the responsibility to share this knowledge with others.

Confidence has a biological component. It is there within us, but needs to be cultivated and nurtured. In your experience, what are the best ways to accomplish this?

Who are our "Confidence Role Models?"

Enjoy the Wellness Journey.


[Visit http://www.CreatePurpose.com]

No comments: