Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is The Government Making Us Stay Fat? The Attack on Wellness

This medical doctor has authored an book all about the same information I am teaching in my weight management clinic. I just ordered his book and I am truly looking forward to reading it. It's nice to see this information is going to get out there faster. Maybe I should work on my book.

Click Here to link to his site. There is a short video to watch if your computer is equipped for it.

************************************************************

No comments: