Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Friday, August 31, 2007

Shane Ellison Does Not Offend Me

Dr. Homic,
A new post has been made on my blog (20 second reading time). Don't read it if you are easily offended. Sorry, but I discuss something that really infuriates me...Still though, I do give readers two names of authors they can read in place of me if they are offended...
See Two Health Habits I Never Break here:
www.healthmyths.net/blog

To Feeling GREAT,
The People's Chemist
http://www.thepeopleschemist.com/
**********************************************
I have you tell you, Shane Ellison's blog post did not offend me. He tells it like it is and has a very thorough list of health information. Be sure to subscribe to his newsletter.
Enjoy.

...............................................................................
Do you power shop at a power mall?
..............................................................................

No comments: