Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Principles of Advanced Chiropractic
Advanced chiropractic describes that extra step chiropractors and their practice members take to validate their lives. It is a commitment to personal purpose.
I don't look at chiropractic as a treatment for back problems. You are more than a back.
Chiropractic is a tool to align your life with your purpose.
My 8 Principles of Advanced Chiropractic
1. God (innate) is the healer.
2. Interference is the cause of dis-ease -- interference with the life flow and interference with the lifestyle.
3. Without lifetime, consistent maintenance everything decays -- especially the spine!
4. I move the bone, God (innate) does the healing.
5. It's my responsibility to share the truth of what we do for a sick, suffering, dying world.
6. People don't know what they don't know, so it's my job to lovingly share the truth of chiropractic with everyone.
7. Real change starts on the inside with a change of heart and mind.
8. Chiropractic is a helping hand. I will lend my helping hand with each adjustment.
Lisa Ann Homic, M.Ed. D.C.
Special thanks to Dr. David Dick
..... "I will teach others to grow from stagnation to elevation through chiropractic empowerment because our health freedom is at ri...
hiring news New Member Orientation It is designed to save time on your first visit. ** It helps you decide if you are ready to learn mo...
There is a real broken-ness out there that needs our attention. It's not your sprained back. It's not your headache. It's...