Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chiropractive Curriculum: Be More Alive

When you visit the chiropractive living fine-tuning webpage, you will learn more about what you can do to enhance your life between visits.

This is the Chiropractive Curriculum.

This is the difference between the people who say chiropractic works and chiropractic doesn't work.

Chiropractic always works, it just depends on the medium you have to work with. This means if you're full of negativity in body in mind, a chiropractic adjustment struggles to make beneficial changes in the body. The adjustment stimulates the nervous system, but the rest is up to us.

I have four simple steps to boost the adjustment and boost your quality of life

1) Weekly adjustments
---Ask yourself every time: What positives do I bring with me to the table?
---What negatives do I bring with me?

2) Design and live a balanced life
---Are you living your purpose?
---Are you living congruently?

3) Read my recommended books on the Chiropractive Curriculum
---What am I learning?
---What new information am I putting into practice

4) Keep a Journal
---How am I doing?
---Am I staying in balance?

No comments: