The founding fathers of chiropractic wanted to bring health freedom to young and old. This is a far cry from the current mind-set that chiropractic is a band-aid approach to injuries. With this limiting outlook, 80% of the public is deprived of profound life experiences.
How should we look at chiropractic? I guess it depends on how we look at our own lives and what is valuable in our minds.
For some chiropractic is a quick service with a cheap co-pay. For others it is an opportunity to improve their lives when faced with illness and disability. For some it is life saving. And then, for many, it is the only way to approach life.
Chiropractic follows everlasting principles will always be consistent, unlike many health care approaches that are based on the popular science of the day whether it is correct or not.
I feel very strongly about this because of the needless suffering I still see every day. I know I have a passionate membership who go out and tell their loved ones to take a look at the chiropractic advantage. And I thank you for being a part of my mission.
Without making chiropractic complicated, I've taken the natural principles of chiropractic which are based on human physiology and created my Super Seven Living Principles. It will answer the questions people ask about chiropractic such as:
Do I have to keep going forever?
Will it help my pain?
How long does it take?
When you have a health issue you are facing, ask yourself how you would take of yourself as you read this list?
The Super Seven Living Principles of the Chiropractic Advantage
1. The power that transforms egg & sperm into a person cannot be equaled.
2. Our gift of internal power is energized through the nervous system.
3. Stress is always occurring and the nervous system is always counteracting.
4. All body responses are logical as the nervous system encounters stress.
5. The nervous system forms patterns as we face stress and make choices.
6. These patterns reinforce strength or weakness in the body.
7. Chiropractic adjustments re-set neurological patterns and boost brain activity.
Go set the world on fire!
See you at the table...the chiropractic table.
Your Health Freedom Advocate
Weight loss and anti-aging