Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Day 2: After Your First Visit -- Take A Breather -- I Know I Throw Everything But the Kitchen Sink at You.

 

When you come in for your first appointment I hand you an orientation packet. 

Why?

I already made you watch a 25 minute orientation video.  

Watch here if you missed it. 

Next, I make you sit through a two hour chiropractic consultation. 

Then, I hand you the orientation packet.  I wonder do most people read it.  After all, you are suffering from information fatigue. 

But, I'm too excited.  I don't want you to miss a thing. 

So, you can watch these videos and get the break down of what is in the orientation packet.  

Here is Part 2, after you watch part 1 above


And this link has all 3 Videos.........It took me 3 videos to cover all the material

Enjoy the journey!!!!

Don't forget Brain Sense Tele-Health. 

No comments: