Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Two Faves Together


There is so much great material on Podcasts/Video Interviews that I can miss some.  I am super pleased to have seen this posted on one of my friend's Facebook wall. 


Of course, if you've been following my series on Doctors Who Jumped Ship, here are two of them on a podcast together.  So this is quite the treat.  

I haven't listened to the entire episode yet, but I wanted my loyal blog readers to have the opportunity, as well. 

Enjoy!

And, here's an update: My BFA Protocol Video Course is available for viewing on my new Patreon channel.  Here is my best breakdown of the steps to take so your chiropractic adjustments can go nuclear.  (so, your adjustments are more spectacular as you reduce the stress in your body.  Healing is always better when your stress is reduced.)

You're going to be busy for a while catching up on all these videos.  I know you're going to love them!!!!

See you at the table........the adjusting table.

--Dr. Lisa

Your Health Freedom Advocate

 

No comments: