Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I Really Hate It When Folks Don't Feel Better - Part 1

It's a hard day when someone isn't experiencing health improvement.  

We're both disappointed.

Yes, it does take time.  And, yes, there is limitation of matter to consider. That means some damage to the body is irreversible, but there is always a chance for some kind of improvement.

I never want to give up on somebody (especially when they give up on themselves).  These folks may have a lot of tissue damage or toxic build up that has disrupted the healing process. 

So, there's a lot of work that needs to take place to boost healing. And it may seem to be a daunting task to undue years of stress on the body.  

I think about these folks long after I've left the office for the day.  I often get very sad when I see the following:
      --Someone giving up too soon
      -- Someone not believing improvement could happen to them
      -- Someone who doesn't have support at home so they can fully          concentrate on healing.

It isn't a good feeling watching them walk out the door. I really wish everyone felt the same excitement I have about the healing process.  I've seen people go through a great transformation process and I know it's possible.  For that person who is disappointed, in their own world they see only that. 

Look for Part 2 of my article and how we can counter the stumbling blocks.

P.S. Most folks do very well under chiropractic care, but there are the other folks who had amazing, life-saving experiences.  You must always tell your friends and loved ones that better health is possible.  I can't do it without you.  You are proof and people need to see proof in action. 

Tune in for Part 2 tomorrow.



Hey, have you checked out lisaannhomic.com?


No comments: