Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Harness Your Habits Transform Your Life: Lesson 2

Build Upon Your Current Successes
Dissect Your Day
Dedicated to the practice members who say, "I can't get healthy.  I can't  feel better about myself.  I feel defeated.  I don't have time."  I know it's a challenge. Let's take a different approach.  Albert Einstein recommends it. Remember his quote about insanity?

Watch the Intro Video

Watch Lesson 1

Audio Summary for Lesson 2
**  (Make sure you pick up a copy of the study guide at your maintenance visit)
**  Why dissecting your day helps you gain confidence
**  Understanding the habit categories so you can compress and condense your brain's wiring.  
** Introducing the three levels of Harnessing Your Habits....going deeper with your accomplishments. 

No comments: