Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Why the Good Old Days Were Good



I am going to assume this guy is drinking mass farmed, store bought pasteurized milk.

Here's a great take on the milk marketing dilemma and should you really be drinking it for your bones. READ HERE.

I was actually looking for fitness tips with the Paleo lifestyle. I'm still looking but I thought this was a good blog post. More on my Paleo interest will come later but it ties in with the low carb mentality.

If you are looking for raw milk or want to understand why raw milk is the real milk, VISIT THIS WEBSITE HERE.



See you at the table...the adjusting table.

--Dr. Lisa
Your Health Freedom Advocate

No comments: