Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Would you stop a miracle in progress?


I am trying to do a better job communicating how the nervous system is the miracle that makes us who we are. I became a doctor of chiropractic so I could help people release nervous system blockages that steal health. The biggest blockage I see is a poor awareness with plenty of fear. I want to remove these blockages.

I adjust people so they can release the mental and physical stresses that wear down nerves and block the power of innate intelligence. I went to chiropractic school and happened to learn tons of other stuff that doesn’t help me adjust people. In fact, it just confuses people. I like learning new things, but in my quest to make use of it this extra knowledge, I have wasted too much precious time. I have prevented people from experiencing the miracles that occur when spinal tension is released. I won’t do it anymore.

Many chiropractors concentrate on how the nervous system helps muscles and joints. I am moved to take it farther. My focus is on how the nervous system affects personal empowerment and self-worth.

We all have a God given innate intelligence that helps us heal and thrive. It is the same nonphysical force that allows a seed to remain dormant all winter and then germinate when the right conditions are present. Within us, our innate intelligence works in concert with the nervous system regulating important functions that keep us alive. Personality and life choices are influenced by the nervous system. Because the spine is so intricately involved with the nervous system, daily stress on the spine changes how we participate in life.

Please, don’t let people miss out on the chiropractic experience. Don’t decide who needs to go to the chiropractor. Don’t judge by someone’s age, healthiness, or sickness.

Pain or pain-free.

Disease or disease-free.

It does not matter.


When I get adjusted regularly, I think better, I get more done, and I am a more loving person.

• You are a living miracle because of innate intelligence.
• The miracle of the adjustment is that it can influence human potential.

Don’t get bogged down by any other “chiropractic/medical jargon.” Nurture the miracle by getting adjusted and making it a regular habit.

P.S. Don’t interrupt miracles.

Adjust your self-empowerment
---Dr. Lisa
Your Health Freedom Advocate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reply to your article just received about the nervous system needing rest, I offer this note:

Two countries, the U.K. and Australia, are moving to ban products containing synthetic food & beverage dyes from their shelves, thought to cause problems in children and adults, including symptoms of ADHD. One U.S. company, a Minnesota-based firm, has developed an all-natural, non-GM alternative to these petroleum-based dyes.

High in antioxidants, this new product, now catching the eye of large U.S. food/beverage manufacturers, is derived from a specially developed 'purple' corn hybrid. Once the natural dyes are extracted, the starches, proteins and oils in the corn are sustained for continued use along the food chain. To learn more, go to www.suntava.com.

Lisa Ann Homic, M.Ed. D.C. said...

Don't be anonymous. Keep me posted.