Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Friday, October 26, 2018

Brain Impairment 101: Recognize It and Reverse It


How does your brain relate to the rest of your body? Do you heal well and have vibrant energy? You don't need a TBI (traumatic brain injury) to be brain impaired. 


But don't fret.  You have a great opportunity.

1- Basic signs of brain impairment: (1) fatigue, (2) anxiety, (3) memory problems, and (4) digestive issues (Author: Datis Kharrazian)


2- How many examples apply to you?

___ I have a difficult time relaxing

___ I don't take time out for myself

___ I don't sleep well

___ I sleep a lot and still feel tired

___ My pain rating is 6 or higher one or more times a week

___ I have energy slumps 1-2 times a day or more

___ I feel like I'm dragging myself through the day

___ I have a sensitivity to light and/or sound

___ I tend to over-think situations and it hinders my productivity

___ I have multiple areas of soft tissue soreness and trigger points

___ I don't get good results from natural approaches when most people do

___ If I try a nutritional detox it tends to make me feel worse

___ I have auto-immune issues and/or digestive issues that make my ability to function unpredictable

3- Modern stresses that impair the brain, impairing the healing process: (F. Ulan)

  • Anti-nutrients disguised as food, leading to hyperglycemia and inflammation
  • Heavy metals, molds
  • Chemicals
  • Brain/Immune Burden (overwhelmed stress response: limbic system dominance)
  • Scars (weaker and more pain sensitive, think myofascial pain syndrome)



4- Get On-Board the Better Brain Program with chiropractic, nutrition and S.T.A.R. Sessions

Stay tuned for more unique brain facts.  

--Dr. Lisa
Your Health Freedom Advocate



No comments: