Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free Book Offer / Free Reports Online




Vital Aging: the new health science


Nothing too new for the blog right now except for 2 office announcements so bear with me as I do some house-keeping.





(1) Get your free copy of God Made Women Not Estrogen Dominance.
Read a Sneak Preview Here.
I am looking for 2 or 3 folks who want to read the book and then participate in an interview for recording so I can make some educational recordings. You will get a free book to keep.



(2) Get Your Free Special Reports




I am introducing my new health program called Vital Aging, an important new way to look at health and healing. I want us to look beyond our aches and pains and look at the long term outlook because all disease starts out with the nagging aches and pains we ignore.



What your back pain really means and why chiropractic will let you down. (Why did I say that?)



Why are women tired?



You really have a dirty mind and it is killing you.







CLICK HERE NOW TO GRAB YOUR SPECIAL REPORTS







Don't forget, renew your PCD membership on time so you don't lose your current discount rate.



See you at the table....the adjusting table



Dr. Lisa



--Your Health Freedom Advocate






Pain and Fatigue Ends Now







..............




DrHomic.com

No comments: