Create Your Healing Experience

Is this office the right fit for you? Watch the New Member Orientation Video: CLICK HERE It is required before your first visit.

HOME...What Patients Say. ......Brain First/Body Freedom.......Translate Pain/Anxiety Correctly

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Welcome New Member: Enjoy the Wellness Journey

Welcome New Member!!

Every new practice member goes through an orientation about the office and chiropractic.

I recently put a new message on the wall of the front room that explains the evolution of our practice members.

People come in because they are looking for something different.
They stay because they love life.


Everyone has their own ideas of what they are looking for in life. Many are led to chiropractic because of curiosity or a friend shared an experience with them. It was like that for me.

I was looking for an empowering way to put the mind and body connection to good use. I was curious. My work as a therapist in the mental health system motivated me to seek out other ways to "reach people."

I discovered chiropractic.

Each person I meet wants to change something in their lives. At least, I think they want to. Sometimes someone isn't sure about changing. Sometimes people are looking for someone else to do the changing for them, which, of course is not successful.

Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is not productive. I paraphrased him. He actually said it was the definition of insanity.

I invite everyone to look for something different. Chiropractic is still a new idea to lots of people.

I hope to help people expand their minds, experiences, and motivation. I hope they add chiropractic to their life expanding routine.

Please share your excitement with me.

See you at the table...the adjusting table.
---------------------------------------------------------

We will feel welll, think well, and help others do the same.
Create Your Purpose

No comments: